Born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, Dr. Spiegel has been setting high standards for patient care in Southern California for more than 20 years. He utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to pain management that he has developed over the course of his professional life, including during his role as Chief of Anesthesia at Los Robles Regional Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California, and as Associate Clinical Professor at UCLA. Dr. Spiegel is an active volunteer for numerous non-profit organizations in the community. When he’s not seeing patients, he enjoys spending time with his family and being taken for walks by his three Labrador retrievers.
- Dr. Spiegel completed his undergraduate studies with a major in Biology from the University of California, Santa Barbara
- He is a graduate of New York Medical College
- He performed his internship and two-year externship in General Surgery at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles
- He completed his residency in Anesthesia at UCLA Medical Center, specializing in Cardiac Anesthesia, Critical Care Medicine and Pain Management
- American Society of Anesthesia (ASA)
- California Society of Anesthesia (CSA)