What Can We Help You With?
At PMIR Medical Center, we do everything we can to provide you with pain relief and pain management. For us, this includes making it easy for you to get informed, stay aware, and be prepared in your quest to return to an active lifestyle.
Need an answer? Looking for a new patient form or other document for your upcoming appointment? Explore the links below to find the resources you’re looking for:
Now Offering HF10 Therapy
The fact is, chronic pain has become a major public health problem in the United States. Did you know…
- About 116 million Americans endure chronic or recurring pain
- Pain is the number one complaint of older Americans
- One in five older Americans regularly use painkillers
- Migraines plague 25 million people in the U.S.
- One in six Americans suffer from arthritis-related chronic pain
- Low back pain is the fifth most common reason for all physician visits in the U.S.
- Back pain is the most frequent cause of activity limitation in people younger than 45 years old
- Chronic pain can be both physical and emotional. Pain can increase stress levels, which can make pain worse
- The annual cost of chronic pain in the United States, including healthcare expenses, lost income ,and lost productivity, is estimated to be $100 billion
- More women (27.1%) than men (24.4%) report that they are in pain.
- 1 in 3 Americans lose more than 20 hours of sleep each month due to pain