Are You Suffering From Chronic, Constant Pain?
The PMIR Medical Center team of pain management physicians and specialists understand the nuances of chronic pain. We interview each patient to find out what caused your pain and how long it’s been bothering you, and to discuss customized treatment plans that often include nerve blocks.
A nerve block injection:
- Relieves pain by interrupting how pain signals are sent to your brain.
- Is an anesthetic or anti-inflammatory medicine which blocks pain signals coming from a specific area of the body or reduces inflammation in that area.
- Is generally used for people with severe, chronic pain due to:
Benefits of Nerve Blocks
Nerve blocks can be used to treat painful conditions, determine the sources of pain, provide short-term pain relief after some surgeries and predict how pain will respond to certain long-term treatments.
Nerve blocks can relieve pain and help patients function better in daily life without the restrictions previously caused by pain.
- About.com Visit Website
- RadiologyInfo.org Visit Website
- Spine-Health.com Visit Website
- SpineUniverse.com - Nerve Block Medication Injections Visit Website
- SpineUniverse.com - Nerve Block Therapies for Back Pain Visit Website
- Thousand Oaks Surgery Center Visit Website
- WebMD.com - Nerve Blocks Visit Website
- WebMD.com - Nerve Block for Pain Relief Visit Website
Make An Appointment Today
To learn more about how we can help relieve your pain, contact us directly via our online form or request an appointment today by calling (877) 724-6349.