Are You Bothered By Sciatic Nerve Pain?
At PMIR Medical Center, our team of medically trained pain management specialists is totally committed to easing chronic pain. We want to help you get back to your active live by offering customized plans, a wide variety of treatment options, the most advanced equipment, and integrative, complementary alternative medicine (CAM) therapy options.
For patients who are suffering from Sciatica, we often recommend piriformis block injections directly to the source of your chronic pain. These particular injections are:
- Targeted to your piriformis muscle in your buttock area, which extends from your tailbone’s side to the thighbone’s side.
- Directed to the exact source of your sciatic nerve irritation.
- Administered as a local anesthetic and steroid directly into your piriformis muscle when it becomes inflamed or irritated.
The Benefits of Piriformis Block Injections for Pain
A piriformis block injection can help patients experience dramatic pain relief.
This simple and quick procedure can be performed with or without fluoroscopic guidance.
In many cases, the piriformis block is a sciatic nerve block that can relieve the pain associated with sciatica.
- Summit Health Visit Website
- NWH Visit Website
- National Library of Medicine Visit Website
- Thousand Oaks Surgery Center Visit Website
Make An Appointment Today
To learn more about how we can help relieve your pain, contact us directly via our online form or request an appointment today by calling (877) 724-6349.