Frustrated With Chronic Arthritis or Headache Pain?
At PMIR Medical Center, our medically trained pain management specialists know how to determine the underlying source of your pain, then create a customized treatment plan to get you back to an active life.
- Is a relatively new treatment option that relieves pain by promoting long-lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Is produced by obtaining some of the patient’s own blood and placing it in a centrifuge.
- Separates the PRP from the rest of the patient’s blood particles, then is injected directly into the injured area of bone or soft tissue to facilitate the healing process.
The Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Pain
PRP therapy increases tissue regeneration, collagen, bone density and the development of new blood cells.
PRP therapy decreases pain and inflammation.
Research studies and clinical practice have shown PRP therapy to be very effective at relieving pain and returning patients to their normal lives.
- About.com Visit Website
- HSS.edu - Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections Visit Website
- HSS.edu - Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment Visit Website
- HSS.edu - The Value of PRP in Orthopedics Visit Website
- Thousand Oaks Surgery Center Visit Website
Make An Appointment Today
To learn more about how we can help relieve your pain, contact us directly via our online form or request an appointment today by calling (877) 724-6349.