- Typically, the pain associated with arthritis is usually caused by joint damage. Different forms of arthritis have different causes, risk factors, and effects on the body.
- Osteoarthritis: wear-and-tear damage to cartilage can result in a bone grinding directly on another bone, which causes pain and restricts movement.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: the body’s immune system attacks its joint and inflames the synovium—the thin membrane that lines the joint capsule—causing redness, swelling and pain.
Get Arthritis Pain Relief.
Get Back to Being You.
Understanding your condition is the first step
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Reduced ability to move the joint
- Redness of the skin around a joint
- Stiffness, especially in the morning
- Warmth around a joint
The goal of arthritis treatment is to reduce pain, improve function, and prevent further joint damage. The underlying cause of arthritis cannot be cured. The most effective treatment for arthritis depends on the type of arthritis being treated—and the condition of the patient.
Why Pain Management and Injury Relief Medical Center?
The latest technologies and most advanced equipment
Innovative procedures and non-medication based treatments
Efficient scheduling so you have more valuable time with your doctor