Do You Have Chronic Low Back or Neck Pain?
At PMIR Medical Center, our medically trained pain management specialists understand intense, chronic and constant pain. We can provide a customized, effective treatment plan to reduce and manage your pain.
Radiofrequency ablation treatments are generally recommended for people who have:
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vertebral Fractures
Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is:
- A minimally invasive procedure that uses radiofrequency energy—an electric current produced by radio waves—to heat up small areas of nerve tissue in order to prevent transmission of pain signals from that area.
- Used to help patients with chronic low back, neck pain, and pain related to the degeneration of joints from arthritis.
The Benefits of Radiofrequency Ablation Treatments for Pain
- More than 70% of patients treated with RFA experience pain relief.
- Pain relief from RFA can last from six to twelve months and, in some cases, relief can last for years.
- RFA can provide longer-term pain relief than simple injections or nerve blocks.
- RFA completes the continuum of care for patients who haven’t responded to conservative treatments.
- Stryker IVS Visit Website
- Thousand Oaks Surgery Center Visit Website
- UW Health Visit Website
- WebMd.com - Radiofrequency Ablation for Arthritis Pain Visit Website
- WebMD.com - Nerve Ablation for Chronic Pain Visit Website
Make An Appointment Today
To learn more about how we can help relieve your pain, contact us directly via our online form or request an appointment today by calling (877) 724-6349.