Thank you for visiting our site; we hope it has been informative and easy to navigate! If not, please email us at [email protected] with your comments or concerns.
At PMIR, we care about and remain focused on you—our patients—and we want to ensure the privacy and integrity of your personal information. Therefore, we think it is important for you to know what kind of personal information we collect as you interact with our site, and how we use it.
Only if you feel comfortable with our privacy conditions should you continue to visit our site and provide us with your information.
When simply browsing our site, you are virtually anonymous. However, if you choose to schedule an appointment with us online, we ask for a few pieces of information in order to process your request:
- Your first and last name.
- Your date of birth.
- Your email.
- Your phone number.
- A brief summary of your pain history.
This is what we do with that information:
- Your name is used to file your appointment at our PMIR clinic.
- Your date of birth is used to begin to establish your patient profile within our system.
- Your email is how we contact you with reminders of your appointments, follow ups from those appointments, and if you choose to subscribe, newsletters and announcements containing PMIR event information and articles.
- Your phone number is used as an alternative point of contact.
- Your pain summary is used by our doctors to ensure our preparation for your appointment.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or transferred. Among these safeguards we have developed for this site are administrative, physical and technical barriers that together protect this web site and our internal systems from unauthorized access or use.
Linking to External Sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy conditions of any external site you may visit via, even if you arrive there via a link from our site. This includes social media sites (Facebook, Twitter) that you may share our blog posts on.
PMIR does not serve advertising on www.paininjuryrelief.com. However, we may engage online advertising service providers to serve ads on other sites, based on web pages you may have visited or your search engine activity. Currently, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals from browsers.
Change Your Mind?
If you decide you want your email address taken off the contact list, or you want to update your email address, please send us an email: [email protected] or contact our office.
Updates to these Policies
In the future, we will need to update our privacy terms & conditions. In order to keep you informed, at the bottom of this page will be a timestamp of the most recent update.
Updated – 08/11/15