Want Round-The-Clock Pain Relief With Less Medication?
At PMIR Medical Center, our medically trained pain management specialists understand pain and how it affects your work, your relationships, and your quality of life. Our team of anesthesiologists, neurologists, and support staff can provide a customized, effective treatment plan to reduce and manage your pain.
Spinal pump treatments are generally recommended for people who have chronic pain from:
A spinal pump:
- Can help provide round-the-clock relief for chronic, constant pain.
- Is surgically placed under the skin of your abdomen, where they can deliver a measured, safe dose of medication directly to your spinal fluid.
- Implant bypasses your gastrointestinal system to deliver medication into your cerebrospinal fluid, which can help increase your quality of life.
The Benefits of Spinal Pumps for Pain
- With a spinal pump, a patient generally needs 1/300th of the amount of medication than when orally taken.
- Spinal pumps can help better control symptoms and reduce the need for oral medications, thereby reducing side effects.
- Spinal pump therapy is completely reversible.