Fed Up With Upper Extremity or Nerve Pain?
At PMIR Medical Center, our medically trained pain management specialists understand pain and how it affects every aspect of your life. Our team of anesthesiologists, neurologists, and support staff can provide a customized, effective treatment plan to reduce and manage your particular level of pain.
Stellate ganglion blocks are generally recommended for people who have:
A stellate ganglion block:
- Is targeted for your stellate ganglion, a collection of nerves found near your sixth and seventh cervical vertebrae.
- Is a nerve block injection of a local anesthetic that can treat pain disorders of the upper extremities that are caused by the sympathetic nervous system.
- Can also manage pain in your head, neck, chest or arm caused by nerve injuries—and reduces swelling in those areas.
The Benefits of Stellate Ganglion Blocks for Pain
- A stellate ganglion block is a fast, minimally invasive procedure that can effectively treat a wide array of conditions.
- Stellate ganglion block injections are primarily used to combat conditions that involve upper extremity pain, circulatory problems, and sensory changes that are maintained by the sympathetic nervous system.
- Thousand Oaks Surgery Center Visit Website
- WebMD.com – Pain Management and Nerve Blocks Visit Website
Make An Appointment Today
To learn more about how we can help relieve your pain, contact us directly via our online form or request an appointment today by calling (877) 724-6349.