Advanced Pain Management from Pain Specialist MDs
Our pain physicians understand acute and chronic pain
At Pain Management & Injury Relief (PMIR) Medical Center, we understand intense pain. We know that life is too short to live with it and that you want to get back to your active life as soon as possible. We also know that when you’re in constant pain, everything suffers: your work, your relationships and your quality of life. So whether you’ve had acute, chronic or long-term pain, a recent injury, an accident, or you just don’t want to live with your pain anymore, PMIR’s experienced pain doctors and staff provide effective treatments designed to reduce and manage your pain. Within the Los Angeles area, PMIR is one of the few pain management practices focusing exclusively on the physical, social and psychological aspects of pain. At PMIR, we:
- Staff a team of physicians with top-tier medical training and complementary specialists who are trained for pain.
- Consider our physicians as first responders for pain, committed to helping our patients––locally and nationwide––achieve long-term pain relief.
- Offer a comprehensive, integrated approach to pain management by understanding that acute and chronic pain are often caused by complex conditions affecting your body, mind and spirit.
- Target and treat the source of your pain for faster relief.
- Provide minimally invasive and often, nonnarcotic pain relief methods and treatments whenever possible.
- Help you improve your quality of life through our experience, expertise and knowledge with a treatment continuum for chronic pain.
Whether you live in Ventura County, west L.A. County or anywhere in the Los Angeles area, contact our nearest PMIR Medical Center today.learn more
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Check out Pain Management and Injury Relief Medical Center’s exclusive commerc...
Dr. Hersel and his team at PMIR are active supporters of the Cancer Support ...
An invigorating workout leaves you feeling on top of the world, but also invit...
Where does it hurt?
To help you better understand why you have pain and how we can help alleviate it, PMIR Medical Center is providing this interactive Pain Checker. Just click on the area that hurts. Then read about the conditions behind your specific pain, the problems it may be causing, and what you can do to relieve your problem.
NOTE: The PMIR Pain Checker is intended for educational purposes only. PMIR encourages patients to educate themselves on all pain symptoms and the treatments we provide. However, we recommend anyone who may be suffering from any pain to not self-diagnose, or to supplement seeking medical advice with information on our site. If you are in pain, or have a medical emergency contact one of our offices or dial 911.
CONTACT USHave a question?
Want to make an appointment?
Just complete this simple form.
Someone will call you shortly.